MOM IMMERSION SESSIONS

Get ready to take a deep dive into modern motherhood.

Motherhood has changed more in the past 10 years than in the 50 years before. There’s a lot to learn. Designed to immediately generate ideas for new mom-focused products and experiences, these sessions will change the way you think about, market to and connect with the most powerful audience on the planet.

MILLENNIAL

MOMS

The biggest generation in history is stepping up to the plate of parenthood. Align your business plans with this rapidly changing group of young moms.

HISPANIC

MOMS

Hispanic moms are responsible for one third of last year’s U.S. population growth and $800 billion in buying power. Learn how to influence these influential women.

DIGITAL

MOMS

A mother’s world revolves around her digital device. Learn what she can and can’t live without and how your brand can play a role in her digital habits – which border on digital addiction.

GENERATION

Z

Think Gen Z consumers are too young to be your target? Think again. This group already influences $600 billion in annual spending, and they have an attention span shorter than a goldfish. Learn how to get, and stay, on this generation’s radar.

INSIGHT COLLECTION

Unleashing moms on your biggest and boldest challenges.

Our proprietary research tools are not about fact finding. They’re about truth telling. Whether it’s telling companies what they can do better, sharing a frank opinion or coming up with game-changing ideas to make their own lives easier, the moms we study have proven to be some of the best problem solvers on the planet.

PASSION & PAIN APP

Discover the good, bad and ugly behind motherhood.

When a busy mom documents her daily life on a smartphone, you’ll see real insights unfold in real time. Unlike traditional surveys that ask participants to recall behavior, our app tracks emotions and truths as they happen, giving you unprecedented access into the lives of your mom customers or employees.


OPINION PARTIES

A fun and effective alternative to focus groups.


Why put a one-way mirror between you and the women you’re trying to woo? Leveraging this innovative format for research, moms talk to their mom friends in the comfort of their own home while using their natural problem-solving skills to benefit your business.

MAVERICK MOMS WORKSHOPS

We believe moms are the best problem solvers in the world.


That’s why we enlist their help. Who better to deploy on your company’s toughest challenges than the mothers you’re trying to attract? Working alongside your team, Maverick Moms evaluate your existing ideas and platforms while co-creating new innovations to drive your business.  How’s that for a win-win?

WORK-LIFE BALANCE FOR WORKING MOTHERS

Being a mother is hard. Being a working mother is ridiculously hard.

Today 89% of mothers say they struggle with work-life balance and we’re convinced the other 11% didn’t understand the question. We know how challenging it is to be a working mother because we live it every day, we study thousands of mothers each year, and we write a regular column for Working Mother Magazine.

RETAINING TOP MOM TALENT

We can help you understand what makes your working mothers tick and what makes them want to quit so you can drive retention among this critical employee group.

CAREER FULFILLMENT WORKSHOP

Based on research with thousands of mothers, this interactive workshop will share what no one else is willing to say about the struggles working mothers face when trying to do it all.

INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER?